IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The personal data we collect about you
When you make purchases from New Victory website or browse this Website, we may collect the following personal data about you:
- 1.your name;
- 2.your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone (including mobile phone), fax and e-mail details;
- 3.where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
- 4.where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
- 5.your communication and shopping preferences;
- 6.your browsing and shopping activities;
- 7.your date of birth;
- 8.your interests, feedback and survey responses; and
- 9.your location
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website, including when you sign up to receive New Victory newsletters. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
How we may store and use your information
New Victory (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
- 1.to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- 2.to maintain any registered account that you hold with us;
- 3.with your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS, push and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- 4.for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- 5.to provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes, including verifying your identity;
- 6.for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
- 7.for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal data to any third party, save for any disclosures of your personal data detailed in this policy.
In the event that a third party acquires all or part of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. Furthermore, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data to third parties as part of any business or asset sale carried out because New Victory has gone into insolvency or any similar situation, but only where lawful and compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time. We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access this website are set by New Victory, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high-quality website and online shopping experience, and other third parties.
Some cookies are set by or on behalf of New Victory and are necessary to enable customers to make purchases on our website.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
- For technical purposes essential to the effective operation of the website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
- To enable New Victory to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable New Victory to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1.Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2.Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from newvictorywholesale.com asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
- 1.the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- 2.the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- 3.the right to opt-out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from the e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you.
Updates to this policy